Prayers from Fatima

Dear Friends on the Way,

We wanted to drop you a note to let you know that Stephanie and I have been in prayer for you for hours upon hours in Fatima. We have prayed for you in more ways than we can recount here, but here are a few are of the most beautiful moments we spent lifting you and your intentions to heaven.

This is a photo of all of your prayer intentions and the candles we gathered for each one:

Fatima Candles and Prayer Requests by Dan Burke

Once we gathered the candles we read through all of the requests and prayed for each of them. Then we began to place them and light them to allow the sacrifice of the candles to further lift your prayers to heaven.

Stephanie Lighting Candles in Fatima by Dan Burke copy

Here’s a photo of a candle light procession where we offered more prayer for you:

Fatima Candle Light by Dan Burke copy

We have left Fatima and are now on a six hour drive down to Cordoba Spain to meet with the renowned artist, Francisco Romero Zafra. You can learn more about him by clicking on his name. Here’s a beautiful image of his work to give you a sense of why we are meeting with him:

Francisco Romero Zafra Crucifix Christ's Head

We will continue to keep you in our prayers, please pray for us, and in particular for a fruitful meeting with Francisco.

Unum est Necessarium – Dan and Stephanie

7 thoughts on “Prayers from Fatima”

1. I feel so blessed. Here I am on the other side of the world but you always make me feel like I am being cared for. I know you two are very busy people, I hope this trip allows you some quality time together. I am praying for both of you that this trip will refresh you and bring you new joy and strength.

2. Dan and Stephanie,
    Thank you so much for praying so fervently for all of our prayer requests! I am so deeply grateful! Please know that you both and your intentions have been in my prayers and will continue to be.

3. I feel so humbled by your prayers for us…it’s making me somewhat teary-eyed. Thank you so much for doing this and my prayers are with you too.

I pray for a fruitful meeting with Francisco Romero Zafra…his art is exquisite! God bless you Dan and Stephanie.

4. Wow. I am overwhelmed. Just so humbled and grateful that you have prayed for us and lifted those prayers with candles. How incredibly beautiful. What gifts you and Stephanie are. Thank you so much for praying for us and for all that you do. I pray that you have a most excellent meeting with Francesco Romero Zafra. His work is stunning. God Bless you Dan and Stephanie.

5. Filled with gratitude for the gift of remembrance and prayer by you and stephanie at these holy places. Excited about your time and also the incredible news of some financial support for the seminarian formation!! Thank you St Teresa for your intercession. Thank you Mary, most holy. Thank you Jesus for all you hold in your Sacred Heart. St John the Baptist as you went out to the world preparing hearts for the Lord I ask your intercession for all those involved with the work Dan and Dr Lilles began and continue to expand.
    Praying for you both and all of AV and the work of the Avila Foundation and Institute.

Leave a Reply